A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE FROM YOU
We collect information from you on this Site to provide a meaningful, safe, efficient, and customized experience. We use this information to:
- make it easier for you to use this Site,
- communicate with you about your orders, billing and payment,
- verify your identity when you make a purchase on our Site,
- help you more quickly find information on ZERA’s products and services,
- provide targeted online marketing for the Site,
- create content on this Site that’s more relevant to you, and
- alert you to new products, services and special offers that might specifically interest you.
When You Post Public Content. We use this content to bring our community of fabulous Ipsters to life.
Public information you post on the Site. Information you post publicly on our Site is intended for public consumption. Please be aware that your username and profile image will be publicly displayed whenever you post a comment or review. In addition, postings you make on our Site may appear when Internet users execute searches on the subject of your posting. If you do not want this information to be displayed, you may terminate your account at any time. If you wish to have this information removed, please email us at email@example.com and request removal. We may request additional information from you in order to complete your request.
Site visitors may be able to identify you or associate you with your ZERA account if you include personal information in your account profile or in any content you post. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by choosing a username and profile image that do not identify you and by taking care to exclude any personal information in your comments, reviews, looks, or videos. You can change your username and profile picture at any time by logging into your account.
Public information you post on other sites. We also may collect information you post publicly on third-party sites, but only if you choose to follow instructions we provide. For example, we may collect pictures you post publicly on Instagram and re-post them on our Site, but only if you choose to use the hash tag “#ZÉRAMom” inside your Instagram post. You can always have us remove the information from our Site by contacting us through (insert link).
B. WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Information we collect from you may be either personal or aggregate. Personal information is identifiable to you, like your name, email address, shipping and billing addresses, credit card information, and phone number. Aggregate information is summary data of the behaviors and interests of groups or categories, so it won’t identify you.
Aggregate Information. We use aggregate information for the purposes of internal business research, sales and business development and reporting back to our brand partners. We may share aggregated information about our visitor and user base with third parties such as our Retail Partners. This information may include the number of daily visitors to our Site and the number of orders placed on a certain date. We also may share Profile information with brand partners. We do not link aggregated data with our ZÉRA Mom’s personal information.
- Disclosures to ZERA Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties. Like most Internet retailers, we use third parties to help ensure our business runs smoothly. We disclose your information to these third-party companies so they can perform their specific functions for us. For example, we may provide your name, shipping address, email and phone number to third-party shippers like Posstore or DHL to deliver our products to you. We also may provide your credit card information to third-party credit card processors and issuers to help us process your orders from us. ZERA’s third party vendors may recognize a tracking code used by your browser or application to enable you to receive customized content, or to enable you to use other technologies such as tags and scripts. The tracking code may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you. When we employ other companies to perform functions of this nature, we only disclose the information that they need to perform their requested function. We do not authorize them to retain, share, store, or use personal information provided by us for any other purpose.
If you visit or make a purchase from ZERA Shopper online or on our ZERA app, we disclose to our Retail Partners your name, and shipping address so that they may fulfill your order and ship products directly to you. We also share your email address with the Retail Partners whose product you purchase in case they need to contact you about that product. We may also disclose to our Retail Partners information about the frequency with which you purchased or accessed a product, which may in turn result in you receiving an email or push notification about that product or service.
We may also share the product reviews you post with our Retail Partners who may repost your reviews about their products on their websites or social media channels owned and operated by those Retail Partners.
- Disclosures Required by Law or Otherwise. We may disclose your personal information if we believe, in good faith, that it’s necessary to: (1) comply with a legal obligation such as in response to a court order or subpoena; (2) protect the safety of fellow Ipsters or the public; (3) protect against legal liability; or (4) protect and defend ZERA’s rights or property.
- Disclosures through Social Media. Remember that you control the privacy settings on each of your social media platforms. We allow you to share information from the Site to social media. In order for this to happen you first must opt-in. You can revoke permission to do this by logging into the social media service and disconnecting the ZERA application from there.
- Disclosure to Affiliates. Affiliates are companies that are owned or controlled by ZERA. We may share your personal information with our Affiliates in order to bring new product offerings to you.
- Disclosure to Third Party Marketers. We may disclose your personal information to third party marketing cooperatives to enhance our marketing efforts and to offer new products and services to you.
D. PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At ZERA, we take data security seriously. We use industry standard technical, physical and administrative safeguards to secure our customers’ data. Online, we encrypt your personal information using Transport Layer Security (“TLS”). TLS allows for a private, reliable Site connection where your identity is authenticated with cryptography. Offline, we restrict access to your personal information to only those ZERA employees who need it to perform a specific job function. We require all ZERA employees with access to your personal information to follow specific security protocols concerning its proper handling. We also hold our vendors who need access to your personal information to strict confidentiality and security requirements. Third-party service providers assist us with the physical security of some of our computer hardware. When you visit our Site, you access servers that we backup constantly. Our servers are hosted at locations which are private and secure data center facilities, behind physical and virtual firewalls.
Please remember, however, that while we use industry-standard security measures to safeguard your personal information, we can’t guarantee absolute security. We wish we could, but 100% security just doesn’t exist anywhere online or off. We recommend that you do your part by keeping your passwords secure, changing them often and not using the same password across multiple accounts.
E. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
F. DATA RETENTION
You may make changes to your personal data at any time by logging on to your account. If you would like to request information about your personal data or would like to delete your personal data, you may do so by logging on to your account and going to Account/Profile. Please note that ZERA may need to retain limited information about you in order to fulfill any order requests made by you, for litigation purposes or to fulfill other legal or regulatory obligations.